Top Social

Just As Good As Chocolate

Tuesday 15 March 2016
I am defiantly going through an eye shadow phase at the moment, I did some research online to try and find some of the best eye shadows and I was led to this beautiful brand called Zoeva. I found a stunning palette called cocoa blend and I just had to have it! The colours on this pallet are so warm and shimmery, I couldn't wait for it to arrive. I ordered it from beauty bay as the shipping was so much cheaper and I could have it here by the next day. The pallet its self is priced at £15.50 and the shipping was £2.50. When it arrived on Saturday morning I was soooo excited I took it out the box and It honestly looked good enough to eat! The shades are similar to chocolate, truffles, nougats and marzipans. This palette is a limited edition and if I were you I would grab your hands on it ASAP! How can you say no to chocolate inspired eye shadow? Its like every girls dream. I was super impressed with the pigmentation of all of the colours my favourite is defiantly 'Warm Ganache' its almost a warm peach/gold which looks stunning on the eye. The colours are a dream to blend! I would recommend this palette to anyone who loves a warm bronze look, it's absolutely stunning.





Post Comment
Post a Comment