Top Social

All Hail Kiko!

Thursday 10 March 2016
I am guessing that most of you have heard of Kiko Milano (the cosmetic store). If you haven't where the hell have you been! I am guilty of walking past this store so many times and not entering because I didn't know what the hell it even was. When I entered for the very first time I didn't really have any idea of where to look. It was foundation upon bronzers upon nail varnish upon lipstick and everything your makeup bag desires. I have previously brought some eye shadows in there before which have had a strong pigment and are easy to blend. After reading online I came across the Universal Fit Foundation by Kiko and was eager to try it as the reviews spoke very highly and it was priced at only £6.90. I went in to pick up my Foundation and ended up coming out with more products than planned but at how cheap and nice these products were it would've been foolish not to!

 The foundation is lovely it's much better than expected! For such an amazing price point, this foundation is perfect for all the makeup lovers that still want that beautiful flawless finish without being overbearing on the skin. my skin always feel super hydrated, which is why I love this product so much. A lot of us wouldn't realise how much our skin can change on a daily basis and it is so important to have a foundation wardrobe. This shade matches my skin perfectly but I can still build on the colour with bronzer or powders.  
Ok let's talk about these eye shadows... OMG! first and foremost I must start off with the price...£2.80 yes that is correct can you actually believe it. When I first tried Kiko's eye shadows I was super sceptical about how they would blend and if they would be pigmented enough. My doubts disappeared within a second! They have such a range of colours It's like a rainbow of glitter and shimmers. I saw these 2 colours and instantly fell in love. I went for the Infinity + 402 (Glitter one) and the Infinity 210 (Matte soft brown/red). Both of these eye shadows blended together to create a beautiful brown smokey eye that can be instantly transformed into the perfect day to night look
Finally a smart nude lipstick in 901 and a smart lip pencil in the colour 700, my lipstick collection is just a bunch of nude/soft pink colours. I am obsessed with the perfect nude lipstick, I am sure Aleks thinks I am crazy when I sit there pondering what one will go with my makeup. He always sits there so confused exclaiming "they are all the same colour!!!!" And i'm like... "YOUR NOT A GIRL YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!" Boys ayeee! The lipstick is fabulous its super hydrating and such a georgus shade of nude. I have also included a Essie nail  varnish in the shade 'not just a pretty face' such a beautiful spring colour!

Hope you enjoyed reading, more to come soon! Love GC Xxx

Post Comment
Post a Comment