Top Social

Getting My Biker On

Tuesday 1 March 2016
I am totally digging the leather/biker look atm. When I saw this jacket in Zara I just had to get it even though it isn't really wearable in the winter months. But I thought whatever I will just save it for summer but its been slowly creeping up on me during these winter months and I cant help but wear it. I love a leather jacket they are so versatile and cute and now I have a cropped one which is just super sassy and beautiful! Along with leather jackets I am so into leather trousers, My boyfriend picked me up a pair of leather ribbed leggings in Zara and they are TDF! Looking to post about them soon.


 I teamed my leather cropped biker with a plain black ribbed top, some high wasted black ripped jeans, my mini black Zara city bag, some black Zara boots, a nice chunky black belt and of course some statement shades. For this look I was totally channelling my inner Devin Brugman (she is a goddess! look her up on Instagram) As you can clearly tell I love black its like my bestie, it always saves the day. I just went for a plain black top that was a tight fit that looked cute tucked into high wasted jeans and added a plain chunky belt to break up the top from the jeans. I already have the big city chain bag and I loved it so much I just had to have the mini version. I am loving my new Aldo shades they are great just like the Dior 'So Real' glasses. Perfect dupe if you ask me!

Hope you enjoyed reading! Love Gc Xxx


Post Comment
Post a Comment