Top Social

Bonjour Mademoiselle

Monday 7 March 2016
OMG Moment! I am totally obsessed with my new book 'How to be Parisian: Wherever you are' I may be kind of late with this but as my nan always said...better late than never! Before it even got here I was majorly excited and couldn't wait to bury my head in it. I started reading and from the first few pages I was in love yes that's right in love with a book. I was definitely channeling my inner Blair Waldorf whilst reading this when she moves to Paris for the summer! This book is supposed to sound ridiculously pretentious and snobbish and that's why you don't take it too seriously but that is what is important! It shares the message of not taking yourself too seriously! It oozes sex appeal and effortless chic and provides a good laugh. Its a very short book but its great for whenever you just feel like you want some inspiration or just fancy a giggle. The book made me want to turn off my phone, grab a latte in a small coffee shop on the street and just have some me time and not be connected to the outside world of social media. As pretentious as this book is it also teaches you that no one is perfect and even these 'Parisian women' have their issues even though they may come across fabulous! The book is sassy, insouciant and reading it automatically made me feel more Parisian! If you love a short read and are into style, love and life then please get this book. It also looks super cute on my dressing table!
 Hope you enjoyed reading! Love GC Xxx




Post Comment
Post a Comment