Top Social

Hair Saviour

Friday 19 February 2016
Charles Who?
Charles Worthington Duhhh! Being a girl comes with many responsibilities such as skincare, makeup, tanning and of course hair. I love finding a new product that I instantly love. I have been incredibly lazy with my hair in the past, before I started to treat my hair it was so lifeless and dull. My hair had zero volume and was so dead and full of split ends. I then started to realise that this just would not do and that my hair needed a total makeover! I got bored of the blonde it was washed out and my hair couldn't possibly look glossy. So back to brunette I went!

My newest obsession is Charles Worthington! Many of you may already use these amazing products but if you don't you really should! What I love about this brand is how diverse it is, if you want incredibly smooth straight hair or bouncy hair that is full of life you are sure to get this from these products.
Volume & Bounce Range 
Red carpet blowdry? Look no further with these products you can create the perfect blowdry that stays for days. I started with the shampoo and conditioner and instantly loved the way it made my hair feel. It felt 10x more alive and added bounce and there was no frizz in site. I moved onto the blowdry primer as I had heard really fab things. I sprayed onto my damp hair and began my blowdry it sped up the process and gave it that salon bounce! I love the volume and bounce hairspray it's light and brushes out easily not leaving behind that horrible crispy residue. I have recently tried the thick and full boosting creme and cant fault it! It adds structure and gives your hair that lift that you need for the perfect blowdry. All of these products work perfectly with curling tongs! (Looking to post some pictures of my end result of my blowdry in a few days!!)
Shine Booster Range 
If you love shiny and sleek hair this range is perfect for you! The shampoo and conditioner is amazing my hair feels so smooth after I use it and always has a perfect shine. I normally wear my hair straight when I use these products and go over it with the gloss spray. 

Thicker & Fuller Range 
 Okay so this product is my absolute hero! Thin and damaged hair? look no further! I cannot even begin to explain how amazing these products are. I was super skeptical about this and if it would even work. After a few weeks of using the products on my hair it definitely started to feel healthier and a tiny bit thicker. Now 3 months later my hair feels longer and thicker and full of life! It feels totally refreshed and I can't believe the difference this has made to my hair. I can't even tell you how many times I have been asked if I have had extensions put in haha its fab! You use the shampoo and conditioner like normal and then apply the tonic into your scalp. This is a must buy if you lack that fuller and thicker look! 

Style Setter - Dry Shampoo
And last but not least my go-to...My dry shampoo! This is a handbag must, it's small and is perfect for whenever my hair just needs that boost. It blends in really well and smells great.
I really hope you enjoyed reading about my fave products and hopefully you can try them out for yourselves and see the same results I have seen! 
Love GC Xxx


Post Comment
Post a Comment