Top Social

Spring Faves

Friday 18 March 2016
Ahhh Spring ! I know I know I can't stop going on about it, the sunny weather is making me super excited to start prepping my summer wardrobe! Before I think about getting started on that I need to update some of my beauty products to get going with the flow. The products I have picked out have defiantly made their way into my spring beauty bag and I am beyond excited to share them with you!


I am going to start with this glorious product by St. Tropez called Gradual Tan Tinted. As we are coming into spring its time to ditch the  chunky jumpers and maybe show a little leg if your feeling brave, and you can swap that dry winter skin behind with this beauty of a product! This product is definitely one of my favourites that St. Tropez have produced, the formula is quite thick and very creamy and keeps your skin feeling super hydrated. I love the fact this is tinted. Its makes it so much easier to apply and leaves you with a effortless golden glow. When applying I definitely would wait 10 minutes to let it soak in as it can transfer onto bedding, clothes etc. (This does come out in wash, just a tip!) This tan leaves you feeling hydrated and a beautiful golden bronze and a bonus is that is almost makes your skin look airbrushed!
Shop Here!

My second product would have to be castor oil, this is a god send! If you have problems with growing out your brows you need this in your life. I apply a small amount of this on my brows and lashes before I go to sleep and it seems to be working a delight! My brows are growing much faster and thicker and my lashes look longer. I am going to continue to use this and hopefully grow a nice bushy (but tamed) brow for summer! Its mega cheap and you can purchase here Shop Here!
 And finally some cute summer colours for your nails! Having your nails painted perfectly is so important ladies, chips are such a no go. Plain nails are okay if kept short and tidy, make sure you your nails always look pretty! I am really into nudes and peachy pinks atm they look fab with a tan. Nude is great because it pretty much goes with everything and there's nothing wrong with a lovely bright colour to add some fun to your outfit. The OPI Colour is called 'Step right up' and the Revlon is called 'Dazzle' OPI Revlon

Hope you enjoyed reading! Love GC Xxx

5 comments on "Spring Faves"
  1. I am also super excited for spring. You picked the beautiful colors for nails. and I really need to try caster oil for my eyelashes :)
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving these colours atm!!! so fresh. and please do it works wonders! over a couple of weeks you should start to see a change! best of luck! x

      Delete
  2. Oh grace.. a really great post but now I feel terrible that my nails are always short and never painted.. your blog makes me feel like a boy LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg aahhaha I'm just such a nail freak Amber and where I work in beauty I'm like omg my nails must be done always so now its a habit! they used to always be long and not painted I was like sos ahhahaha

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete