Top Social

Crisp White & Leather

Tuesday 29 March 2016
I have been soooo lazy this past week with my blog I have been super busy and have completely pushed my blog to the side. I hate when I forget to upload my posts, I feel so un organised. So this week I need to keep my content up and not be such a lazy ass. I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter and a nice relaxing long weekend, sucks right now not being in bed!!!!  Ahh the return of the cropped biker, braving my jacket in this weather was a risky decision but it was a risk I was willing to take because it just looked so damn cute! You cant go wrong with a crisp white shirt and leather jacket, its the perfect combo. Its smart and its chic. A white shirt is such a must for any girls wardrobe, they are so versatile and can be dressed up and dressed down. I sported my white shirt with my cropped Zara biker, Zara biker leggings, Zara barely there heels and a Chanel le boy bag. Unfortunately these heels are super old from Zara so I don't know what to link :(
 White Shirt
Cropped Biker
Leather leggings


Hope you enjoyed reading! Xxx






1 comment on "Crisp White & Leather "
  1. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with stylish paint is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete