Top Social

New Season New Skin

Tuesday 8 March 2016
Spring is right around the corner and oh how excited we all must be, new season new skin! It would be time to ditch them heavy foundations that we all cling to during those cold winter months and use something more light and refreshing! I must say I am a big fan of contouring the hell out of my face on a night out but in the day time its just not needed. Its extremely time consuming, I would much rather have extra time snoozing in bed than defying my cheek bones! My favourite look is definitely the dewy natural skin look, you honestly cant beat it. As Spring is right under our noses I want to list my favourite products that give me that dewy healthy glow!
My recent hero product would have to be the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer this stuff is literally a dream! I'm so happy that my boyfriends sister introduced this into my life. Its so light and dewy and it gives you that natural glowy skin look without coating your face in highlighter. Its perfect for day to day wear and its such a nice colour match. Tinted Moisturizer
If you feel like you really cant part from your winter foundation just yet (I have these days too!) I recommend using the Illamasqua Satin Finish Primer. This is great for wearing underneath your foundation it gives a great dewy finish onto the skin and your skin oozes radiance. Satin Primer
Ah The Soleil Tan De Chanel! This is very slowly creeping onto my face day by day. I apply this onto my freshly moisturized skin with a touch of concealer and blend it in. It gives a really healthy summer natural glow and feels light and not cakey. I am so excited to use this on top of a natural tan in the summer and look sun kissed! Bronzing cream

 One of my oldest go-to products is my Nars Orgasm Illuminator. This stuff is a godsend in my eyes! There are a lot of mixed reviews online about this saying its not pigmented enough and it isn't a strong illuminator. This is why I love this product so much its subtle, Shimmery and so seductive! It gives you more of a sun kissed glow rather than looking like the lights on a Christmas tree. I got mine last year in February time and I still have a fair bit left. Its a very good long lasting product. I am excited to try a new a new shade I think I will go for The Laguna shade! Illuminator
Another golden oldie would have to be my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in Custard. Have been using this for around 2 years now and I've never changed concealer, I have tried a range of different concealers and never found one that compares to my hero Nars. Its luxuriously smooth and blends so perfectly and leaves a natural finish. I also love the yellow undertones that this concealer has perfect for if your skin has that awkward shade of red/pink Radiant Concealer
To complete this look I normally add just a light touch of mascara, some powder to my brows and a natural lipstick. My fave lipstick is defiantly The Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volpute Shine. Its a soft pink that is super hydrating and leaves your lips feeling supper glossy and luscious. YSL Lipstick
 Hope you enjoyed reading! Lots of Love GC Xxx

Post Comment
Post a Comment