Top Social

Big Coats and Shades

Saturday 27 February 2016
Winter is sadly still upon us which means it's not time to put away those winter clothes just yet! Don't get me wrong I love a big coat and a killer pair of boots but I am looking forward to not having over 464 layers on me. Spring is only round the corner and I haven't even updated my wardrobe yet! But finally there is some sun so this means I can wear my sunnies without people judging me (Sunglasses are not just for summer people!!!!!!!) I'm slowly but surely building the collection from Ray ban's to Pradas and everything inbetween. A girl can never have too many pair of sunglasses! For now I'm just going with the big coat and some statement shades until it gets hotter and I can ditch all the layers and a coat. 
 Coat - Balmain x H&M
Jeans - H&M 
Boots- Zara 
Bag - Zara 
Sunnies- Aldo





Post Comment
Post a Comment