Top Social

Day and Night Skin Routine

Sunday 7 February 2016
My Go-to Skin Products!
I have always been super lucky with my skin as I never really got spots which I feel so blessed about (Thank you up there!) The only small problems I ever had was my skin being so so dry and sometimes I would get red patches on my face as it could be sensitive to some creams or makeup. After a while I got quite frustrated with the dryness of my skin and any makeup I would put on would look patchy. I was browsing around boots and a woman from Clinique asked if I needed any help so she booked me in for a skin consultation. I ended up buying the '3 Step - Very Dry to Dry Skin' After 2-3 weeks I could see a huge change in my skin it felt super hydrated and not tight and uncomfortable. I carried on using it for a while but it started to make my skin feel dry and the toner would feel far too harsh on my skin. After some research it seems that many people had problems with the Clinique 3 Step skin routine so that was that I ditched Clinique! Then the quest began again but now I have found some products that are really working for me so I just had to share! 

Step 1. Micellar Water by Garnier 
I remove all makeup with this Micellar water with a cotton pad, I love this stuff it gets my makeup off in a couple of wipes it also feels so soft and refreshing on the skin! 

Step 2. Sanctuary Radiance Exfoliator 
I use this maybe twice or three times in a week mainly in the night as in the morning I am running round like a headless chicken as I have overslept my alarm (Oooops) I use my fingers and massage the exfoliator into my face and round the creases on my nose to get to them pesky blackheads!!! Then I just wash off with cold water.
Step 3. Sanctuary Pore Refining Toner
As you can see I do like abit of Sanctuary! I love this toner so so much its light and not harsh on your skin. I apply with a cotton pad! 
Step 4. Body Shop Vitamin  C  Moisturiser 
Praise god I found this! I am beyond obsessed with this cream its amazing. Really wakes your skin up and leaves it feeling glowy and hydrated! I just apply this with the tips of my fingers and massage into my face. 
Step 5.Body Shop Vitamin C Spritz 
After using the body shop cream and dying at how fab it was my boyfriend's mum went into The Body Shop and picked up some of this energizing face spray and its just as amazing as the moisturiser. I take this in my handbag wherever I go and I can just top up whenever my skin is feeling tired or dull! 
Night Time Routine
My Nighttime Skin Routine is pretty much the same thing I just use a different moisturiser before I sleep and maybe use a face mask now and again.

Night Cream - Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep
Love love love this it keeps my skin hydrated whilst i'm snoozing and I always wake up in the morning feeling fresh with baby soft skin and NO dryness!
Sanctuary Charcoal Face Mask   
All us ladies love a good face mask and this one is definitely one of my new faves! I Picked up some of the travel sachets and was mega excited to try. The mask felt so nice as it heated up on my face it was easy to apply and covered my face generously. I washed it off with cold water after 5 minutes, it came off nice and easy and no mess. Would highly recommend this product if you fancy having some me time! So kick back and relax with a sanctuary face mask and spend some time on YOU!!! 

Hope you enjoyed reading! Love GC Xxx 



Post Comment
Post a Comment