Top Social

Summer Tan Situation

Wednesday 15 June 2016
Naturally tanned glowy skin is something I think everyone longs for but living in England its something that is just so far out of our reach. Of course you can go on sunbeds and cheat that way but for me my skin doesn't take very well to them so I've been trying to avoid them and also avoiding the dangers that come with using them. If your lucky and you catch the sun super easy and have that beautiful glow then I envy you ALOT. I am a bit of a tan maniac and I love trying new products. I have tried a few bits recently and I was super happy with the results so please enjoy my summer tan situation that I have got going on!

Ok so before any kind of tanning whether it be a spray tan or at home tan you must must must EXFOLIATE. This is key, exfoliating will remove dead or dry skin so you wont get dark patches and tan wont cling to the dry skin. I use St Tropez Body Polish, this is not oil based so you don't have to worry about the tan not taking to your skin. I normally do this the day before and shave, I apply with the St Tropez Exfoliating mit. Shop Polish  Shop Mit I forgot to take pictures of this as I am a dimwit! Apologies.
Now the exciting bits TAN BABY TAN! In the summer I deffo prefer a nice gradual tan that you can keep on building that looks natural and still keeps your skin hydrated. Its also perfect for holiday because it doesn't sweat off and you can get away with it being au natural! These two tans I've chose are really doing it for me at the moment, one of them I was pretty much obsessed with and then I couldn't find it in store for a while (Devastated) I later found out that it was basically restaged into the Dove Derma Spa range. So bloody happy I found this for me its the ultimate summer glow and its the perfect grad tan for holiday! It smells lovely and the colour is buildable and it comes in fair to medium skin or medium to dark skin! Its priced at just £4 in Superdrug right now. Shop here!

My second tan product that is a new found love is Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Gradual Lotion. I got a small little 30ml Tube of this and was mega excited to try and I can 100% guarantee I will be going to get the big tub! This tan is so stress free I applied before I went to bed let it soak in for about 5 minutes and hoped for the best. I woke up with a completely even streak free tan and no stained bed sheets (YASSSS BITCH) I felt obliged to wear a dress to work because my tan was popping I was like a golden goddess, couldn't believe how natural but stunning the colour was. I had about 3 people compliment my tan that day so I was like hell yeaaaah I'm so getting this for Barcelona.Shop here

My newest edition to my glowy skin is the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse OR Multi-Usage Dry Oil - Golden Shimmer. I am beyond excited to use this on holiday its like the perfect body shimmer oil. Its not greasy and it doesn't stick to clothes. The shimmer is stunning and makes you look like your glowing. Shop here
Lastly I am trying out this Elemis Tan Accelerator,the product claims to help you tan better by stimulating the pigment in your skin. You apply it every day for 1-2 weeks before you go away, I am yet to find out if this actually works. My only problem with this is that I'm pretty sure it would run out so quickly as you are covering your whole body? I will defiantly do a review after my holiday.Shop here







Post Comment
Post a Comment