Top Social

Checked Shirt and Rips

Wednesday 24 February 2016
I have been meaning to do an outfit post for a while now but I still haven't fixed my camera and life has been so hectic that I've ended up delaying it. Luckily I get half day on Fridays and thought it would be the perfect time to take some pictures and upload my first fashion post. Working in Covent Garden is an absolute delight it's so central has great shops and so many cute places to take pictures. I loved shooting this outfit at first I felt quite nervous, I felt like people was constantly watching but after 5 minutes I was so into it and loving life haha.

 I loved this look it's so relaxed and chic! I sported a checkered navy shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans both from H&M. I love a good shirt you can wear them in so many different ways, they can easily be dressed up and dressed down. I love my dark colours and I do find it so hard to part from them (especially black!!) Black is seriously my go-to colour I can't fault it! It's so slimming and stylish. So navy was about as colourful as I was going to be getting! Maybe in spring I will add some colour to my wardrobe. I paired the shirt and jeans with a Zara leather jacket that I got back in late August. I love this jacket so so much, I've got so much wear out of it and it never fails to get compliments. I got these boots in Zara last week after being on a huge hunt for some low black leather boots for a decent price and of course Zara saved the day! I used my all time favourite Zara bag that Aleks got me for christmas. This bag is so fab I remember it being the last one in regent street and I was dragging Aleks down the street like a crazy woman because I had wanted it for so long haha! I changed into  these little Zara courts that I purchased in Rome. You can purchase these items below.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, more to come very soon! Love GC Xx






Post Comment
Post a Comment